linky, in case embed doesn't work
In other news,
What I liked:
- The Brittany/Artie scenes were cute, but it's a little bit disconcerting because the writing's inconsistent. But Brittany = always precious.
- Mike Chang and Brittany S. Pierce's dance during Valerie. JUST. AWESOME.
What I hated:
- The entire show's a fucking train wreck. Rachel's like, an irrational bitch, but MY GOD. The double standard is just infuriating. The writing is just so inconsistent, it makes my brain hurt.
- Yeah, and with the writing, the characters just feel like they have multiple personality disorders.
- Will didn't come off as supportive; he came off sleazy and only concerned about winning. He was so annoying the entire time.
- Rachel doesn't need Finn; Rachel needs herself. And if she isn't being appreciated by the glee club, then she should look for a place where she will be appreciated. And let her talent bloom.
- Where the fuck was Sue?
As I said, I watch the show for the singing and dancing.